Workplace Administrators and users with the Manage Members Group Role can create new Member and Space Groups using a digital workplace's Control Panel. Groups should be used to organize users based on how you would like them to experience the digital workplace. This experience can be tailored for each group by applying different Roles, Access Rules, and Subscriptions to them.
How to create new groups using the Control Panel
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Manage Groups from under the Membership section of the Control Panel to navigate to navigate to the Manage Groups page.
- Select the Member Groups tab if you would like to create a new Member Group. To create a new Space Group, select the Space Groups tab and then select the + button next to the space to display all of its groups.
- Select the + <new group> button to begin creating the group. This button will be located below the group list.
- In the Group Creation window, enter a name for the group.
- Select Create to add this group to the digital workplace.