Make all columns within a Page Row have equal widths with the Equal Columns enhancement. Use this to add visual versatility to a Page.
Sections in this article:
To request this enhancement, please complete and submit an Enhancement Request Form.
Considerations and caveats
Keep in mind the following when using the Equal Columns enhancement:
- Widgets that you want to be in equal columns must all be in the same Page Row and first placed in the standard column positions.
- Maximum of three columns.
- Only column widths are changed, not their behavior or the behavior of the contained widgets. As a result, some widgets (such as the Call to Action widget) may behave unexpectedly.
How to create equal columns
- Place your widgets into the columns of a single Page Row.
- Add the equal-columns class to the Page Row. Refer to the article Applying custom CSS to Page Rows if you are unsure of how to apply CSS classes to a Page Row.
- Publish the page to have this enhancement take effect.