Workplace administrators and users with the Manage Members group role can remove Member and Space groups using a digital workplace's Control Panel.
How to remove groups using the Control Panel
- Select the Control Panel button to open the Control Panel.
- Select Manage Groups from under the Membership section of the Control Panel to navigate to the Manage Groups page.
- Select the Member Groups tab if you would like to create a new Member group. To create a new Space group, select the Space Groups tab and then select the + plus button next to the space to display all of its groups.
- Select the Actions button beside the group's name to expand its Actions menu.
- Select Delete from the Actions menu to remove the group from the digital workplace.
- In the confirmation window, select Ok to proceed with removing the group.