The Pop-up enhancement gives workplace administrators and communications teams a powerful way to direct digital workplace members' attention to important actions or information before entering the site or viewing content.
Sections in this article:
To request this enhancement, please complete and submit an Enhancement Request Form.
Considerations and caveats
Keep in mind the following when using this enhancement:
- The pop-up targets a single group of users.
- The pop-up functions site-wide.
- The terms and conditions pop-up requires Premium Profiles as it writes the user's response to a custom terms_conditions profile field.
There are 3 types of pop-ups:
- Simple: Use to draw attention to important information or recent changes. Users can dismiss this pop-up by selecting anywhere else on the page or by selecting the provided button.
- One-time terms & conditions: Use to prompt users with a one-time acknowledgment. Users can only dismiss this pop-up by selecting the provided button, which is usually labeled Ok, I agree, or Cancel. Users cannot interact with the rest of the page until they acknowledge the provided information.
- Recurring terms & conditions: Functions similarly to the one-time terms & conditions; however, the pop-up will re-appear after a configurable set amount of time has passed.
You can target these pop-ups to appear for specific digital workplace groups and locations.