Update the name and URL of a hub or spoke to correct an error or as part of a rebranding effort.
Sections in this article:
A Networked Enterprise digital workplace URL should always consist of a domain and subdomain. For example, https://customercare.igloosoftware.com. In this example, igloosoftware.com is the domain, and customercare is the subdomain. Typically, all digital workplaces within a Networked Enterprise will have the same domain, while the subdomain will be unique to each workplace.
How to change the name and URL of a hub or spoke
- To ensure that emails will come from the new URL and that the digital workplace will be properly domain mapped, please contact Igloo Support. Include the following information in your communication:
- Indicate that you want to change the URL of an existing hub or spoke in your Networked Enterprise.
- The current URL of the digital workplace.
- The new URL of the digital workplace.
- While signed into a digital workplace that is part of your Networked Enterprise, select Control Panel.
- Under Resources, select EAP.
- Select Workplaces from the side panel.
- Search for and select the digital workplace that you want to edit.
- Select Overview.
- In the text box below Title, enter the new name of the digital workplace.
- In the text box below Domain, enter the new URL of the digital workplace. See the Workplace URL section above for more information about the structure of this URL.
- Select Save.