Update or change a member's email address from the Manage Members page of your digital workplace.
Sections in this article:
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
The new email that you enter must be valid. This means that:
- The new email takes a form similar to email@example.com.
- The new email cannot match the current email.
- The new email cannot match the email of another member of your digital workplace (this includes former members who have had their membership revoked).
How to change a member's email address
- Select Control Panel.
- Under Membership, select Manage Members.
- Enter the member's name in the search box and then press enter or select Go.
- Next to a member's name, select Actions followed by Change Email Address.
- Enter a new email address for the member in the provided field.
- Select Save Changes to apply this change.
- (Optional) Refresh the page to cause the member list to reflect this change.