Before a blog article or forum post can be pinned, you must enable pinning on the channel. By enabling pinning, content authors and users with at least Edit level access to content can set a pin on new or existing content.
Users with at least Edit level access to the channel can change pinning settings.
How to enable/disable pinning on blog and forum channels
- Go to the Blog or Forum channel where you want to toggle pinning functionality.
- Select Actions followed by Settings.
- Scroll down to the section Pinning content.
- Select the box next to Turn on pinning. A check in the box indicates that pinning is enabled, no check indicates that pinning is disabled.
- Select a default pin expiration date using the provided dropdown. Content managers can also change this value directly on content if they want the expiration to be sooner or later.
- Select Save.