Control at what time your digital workplace sends daily, weekly, and monthly subscription digests.
Sections in this article:
- Who can do this
- Time zone
- How to configure at what time your digital workplace sends digest notifications
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
This time takes into account your digital workplace's time zone. For example, if you enter 9:00AM and your digital workplace's time zone is set to Pacific Time, notifications will be sent out at 9:00AM PST.
How to configure at what time your digital workplace sends digest notifications
- Select Control Panel.
- Under Settings, select Localization.
- Find the setting Select at what time daily, weekly, and monthly notifications are sent out.
- Select the time.
- Enter a new time.
- For the hour and minutes, select to enter a new value or use the arrows to increment the current value.
- For AM or PM, select to change to the alternative.
- Select anywhere on the page to close the time selector.
- Select Save to apply your changes.