Create a dashboard that is available to all members of your digital workplace or a specific subset of members. Users with access to the dashboard can view it on their Dashboards page (accessible from the User menu).
Your digital workplace can have multiple workplace dashboards.
For more information about dashboards, see Dashboards.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
- Space Administrators (within their Space)
Workplace dashboards must be enabled in your digital workplace to allow the creation of new dashboards.
For more information about enabling dashboards, see Dashboards.
New workplace dashboards are automatically hidden from navigation. You can unhide them by finding them in the Site Manager and changing their Navigation display option to Show.
How to create a workplace dashboard
- How you start depends on your role in the digital workplace:
- Select Add.
- Select Dashboard.
- In the Add Dashboard window, complete the following fields:
- Dashboard Title: Enter a name for the dashboard.
- Location: Select where to place the Page. To select a Page or Space:
- Select the Location dropdown.
- Search for a Page or Space by its name. This search will return up to 100 results that match your search query. These results also display the locations above matching Pages and Spaces.
- Select a Page or Space from the list of search results.
- URL Identifier: Enter the URL pathname for the dashboard.
- Select Add to create a dashboard.
After creating the workplace dashboard, you should go to it and configure the following: