Remove a spoke digital workplace from your Networked Enterprise.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
You cannot delete the hub digital workplace of your Networked Enterprise.
How to delete a Networked Enterprise spoke
Deleting a spoke permanently deletes all content that was in that spoke. It is not possible to recover a spoke and its contents.
- While signed into a digital workplace that is part of your Networked Enterprise, select Control Panel.
- Under Resources, select EAP.
- Select Workplaces from the side panel.
- Search for and select the digital workplace that you want to delete.
- On the Overview tab of the digital workplace, select Delete Workplace.
- In the confirmation window, enter the workplace's URL and select Delete.