Every Space in your digital workplace has the option to add a custom header and footer. This provides the ability to make any space look and behave differently than the rest of your workplace.
It also provides the option to change the location of your space navigation bar.
Sections in this article:
- Use cases
- Features and functionality
- How to update your space layout
- Frequently asked questions
- Best practices
Features and functionality
The Layout area of your Space Administration Panel contains several customizable features:
- Navigation bar location: You can choose whether the navigation bar for the space appears above the space title and Breadcrumbs or below.
How to update your space layout
To customize your space layout, navigate to the Control Panel in your Space, and under the Presentation tab, select Layout.
- Navigate to your Space, select the Space Administration Panel on the navigation bar.
Frequently asked questions
Can anyone make these changes in Spaces?
Only a Space administrator can access the Space Administration Panel and make these changes.
Keep your digital workplace members’ experience in mind when you are modifying your Space. Ensure people will still be able to easily read the text and navigate around your area without getting lost.