Enable or disable whether you are sent email notifications for broadcasts and messages.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Any member of a digital workplace
Regardless of this setting, you can view broadcast and email notifications on your Messages page or by clicking on the Userbar.
If you disable email notifications for broadcasts, new broadcasts will no longer appear in the mobile app's notification feed, and you will not receive push notifications for broadcasts.
How to manage broadcast and message email notifications
- Go to your Messages page in one of the following ways:
- Select on the Userbar and select View all Messages.
- Select your name on the Userbar and select Messages.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Messages page.
- Enable or disable broadcast and message email notifications.
- If enabled and you want to disable, select Disable Notifications.
- If disabled and you want to enable, select Enable Notifications.