Control which users have access to the Enterprise Administration Panel where they can manage your Networked Enterprise and the digital workplaces within it.
Sections in this article:
- Considerations and caveats
- How to make a user an enterprise administrator
- How to remove a user's enterprise administrator role
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
An existing enterprise administrator.
How to make a user an enterprise administrator
An enterprise administrator has access to and can perform administrative actions in all workplaces within your networked enterprise.
- While signed into a digital workplace that is part of your Networked Enterprise, select Control Panel.
- Under Resources, select EAP.
- Select Manage Enterprise Administrators from the side panel.
- From the View dropdown, select All Members and then search for the user.
- From the drop-down next to a user's name, select Administrator.
How to remove a user's enterprise administrator role
Follow the steps above (How to make a user an enterprise administrator), but instead of selecting Administrator from the drop-down, select Member.