Give members of a group specific workplace administrator responsibilities by assigning them a role.
Who can do this
- Workplace administrators
- Enterprise administrators
How to assign a Role to a group
- Select the Control Panel.
- Under Membership, select Manage Groups.
- Select Manage Roles.
- Find the role that you want to assign. You can navigate the different role categories by selecting their tabs at the top of the Manage Roles page.
- Select Assign Groups.
- Enter the name of the group you want to assign the role to in the search box and select the group from the results
- Select Save.