Remove a label from your digital workplace. Removing unused or redundant labels reduces the clutter that members can encounter when using labels.
For more information about labels, see Labels.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace administrators
- Enterprise administrators
- Members of groups with the Manage Labels Role
You cannot recover a label and its associations after you delete it.
How to delete a label
- Select Control Panel.
- Under Settings, select Manage Labels.
- Find the label that you want to delete.
- Select the label.
- Select Delete label.
- On the confirmation screen, select Yes.