Change which label group a label is in. This changes where users can find the label when they want to apply it to content or as a search filter.
For more information about labels, see Labels.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace administrators
- Enterprise administrators
- Members of groups with the Manage Labels Role
Label groups are sorted alphabetically within their label group.
How to move a label to a different label group
- Select Control Panel.
- Under Settings, select Manage Labels.
- Find the label that you want to move and select it.
- Select the Group dropdown and select a Label Group.
- Select Save.