Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace administrators
- Enterprise administrators
How to remove a Role from a group
- Select Control Panel.
- Under Membership, select Manage Groups.
- Select Manage Roles.
- Find the Role that you want to remove from a group. You can navigate the different Role categories by selecting their tabs at the top of the Manage Roles page.
- Mouseover the group that you want to remove the role from and then select X.
- Select Save to apply changes.