Workplace administrators and Space administrators can remove Space groups using the Space Administration Panel of a Space.
How to remove space groups using the Space Administration Panel
- While in a Space, select the Administration to open the Administration Panel.
- Select Manage Members from under the Membership section of the Administration Panel to navigate to the management page.
- Select the Actions button beside the group's name to expand its Actions menu.
- Select Delete from the Actions menu to remove the group from the digital workplace.
- In the confirmation window, select Ok to proceed with removing the group.