The Salesforce Lead Conversion integrations provides a portal into your Salesforce environment which shows a displaying the number of leads that have been converted into opportunities.
Sections in this article:
- Only English language use is supported in the Salesforce Lead Conversion integration.
- Salesforce imposes API limits “per user per hour” which may result in some users unable to access this widget at certain times.
Salesforce integration widgets require CORS to be enabled in your Salesforce instance. To enable:
- Log in to Salesforce as an administrator.
- On the top-right corner of the page, select Setup.
- Select Administration Setup.
- Select Security Controls.
- Select CORS.
- Enter the URL of your digital workplace.
- Select Save.
- Place an Integrations widget on a page, space, or dashboard. For more information, see Placing and setting up a widget.
- Select the placed widget's Edit button.
- Under Integration Library, select Igloo Integration Library.
- Select Salesforce Lead Conversion from the library.
- Review and make changes to the settings on the Options and Appearance tabs. You can find details about the widget's settings in the Settings section below.
- In the widget editor, select Update to apply your changes.
- At the bottom of your page, space, or dashboard, select Publish or Save as Draft to save your changes.
Enter a title for the widget. The title appears as a heading above the widget's contents. You should use the title to provide context to the widget and better structure a page's content by clearly denoting different sections.
When entering a title, you do so only for your currently selected language. If your digital workplace supports multiple languages, you should select Translation and enter a title for each supported language.
This field can contain a maximum of 140 characters.
Enter the URL of a location in your digital workplace. Users who click the widget's title, if it has one, will go to this location. Whether you enter the link as a relative URL or an absolute URL does not matter, it will convert to an absolute URL the next time you edit the widget.
This field can contain a maximum of 2,083 characters.
Enter a description for the widget. The description appears between the title and the widget's contents. You can use this text to provide information to users about the widget.
When entering a description, you do so only for your currently selected language. If your digital workplace supports multiple languages, you should select Translation and enter a description for each supported language.
|Salesforce Instance Type||
Select the type of Salesforce instance that you are connecting to. Options include:
|Salesforce Instance URL||Enter the URL of your Salesforce instance.|
|Default Chart Type||
Select which type of graph is displayed when the page is loaded. Options include:
|Default Lead Sources To Show||Enter a comma-separated list of opportunity stages to show when the widget loads. You can toggle which are displayed in the stage selection dropdown on the widget after it loads, as well.|
|Show Cumulative Data By Default||Select to show cumulative date by default. This can be toggled manually after the widget loads if Show Cumulative Toggle is selected.|
|Show Cumulative Toggle||Select to allow users to toggle between the cumulative and non-cumulative view.|
Select a time increment. Options include:
|First Custom Filter To Show||Enter the API name of a custom field you want to filter by. Users can select this via a drop-down to filter results.|
|Second Custom Filter To Show||Enter the API name of an additional custom field you want to filter by. Users can select this via a drop-down to filter results.|
||Enter CSS class selectors to provide additional styling to the widget. For more information, see Applying custom CSS to widgets.
||Select the height of the widget.
The default value is Auto (leftmost slider position) scales the widget's height to fit its contents. You can use the slider to set a fixed height between 50px to 600px in increments of 50px.
Selecting a height less than what is needed to display its contents results in the widget having a vertical scrollbar.
Your digital workplace's theme overwrites many of the settings on the Appearance tab. However, the settings listed above are usable.
The Salesforce integration widgets provide many of the features available in the Salesforce web interface:
View a tally of leads
You can view the total number of leads from your selected sources.
View by Line or Bar Graph
You can select whether to view the information in a line graph or bar graph format.
Select Lead Sources
A dropdown is available to toggle which lead sources to include in the graph
View cumulative or non-cumulative views
You can switch between viewing the graphs in cumulative and non-cumulative views.
If your Salesforce account has administrator privileges, you can set target values by quarter for each of the opportunity stages.