Use the WYSIWYG editor to insert documents from a folder channel in your digital workplace into your content.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
- Access: Your members must have access to the source document to see it. For a document in a folder channel of your digital workplace, the document's access rules determine who can view it.
How to insert a document into the WYSIWYG editor
From a folder channel:
- Open a separate browser tab and go to the file.
- On the preview toolbar, select More Controls followed by Copy embed code.
- Select Copy to copy the embed code.
- Back in the WYSIWYG editor, select More Misc followed by Code View.
- Locate where you want to place the audio player, and then paste the embed code you copied.
- (Optional) Change the height or width of the document by modifying the
heightattributes of the embed code.
- Select Code View again to return to the regular view.