Set the member, space, and storage limit of a hub or spoke. This can be useful to control the size of a digital workplace and to ensure that a single digital workplace will not use up a large amount of your Networked Enterprise's available resources.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
Impact on Networked Enterprise limits
The limit value of a hub/spoke does not impact the overall Networked Enterprise's limits. Only actual usage (e.g., creating a space, adding a member, etc.) contributes towards both the hub/spoke limit and the Networked Enterprise limit. You can view your Networked Enterprise Limits on the Workplaces page of the Enterprise Administration Panel.
How to set the limits of a hub or spoke digital workplace
- While signed into a digital workplace that is part of your Networked Enterprise, select Control Panel.
- Under Resources, select EAP.
- Select Workplaces from the side panel.
- Search for and select the digital workplace that you want to edit.
- Select Limits.
- Enter values for one or more of the following limits:
- Members: How many users the workplace can have.
- Spaces: How many spaces and solutions the workplace can have.
- Storage: How much space the workplace has available for files.
- Select Save to apply your changes.