Use the My Spaces widget to display the spaces that a user is a member of. See the Spaces article for more information on how spaces work in a digital workplace.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
- Ordering: Spaces are listed in alphabetical order.
Follow these steps to set up this widget:
- Place a My Spaces widget on a page, space, or dashboard. For more information, see Placing and setting up a widget.
- Select the placed widget's Edit button.
- Review and make changes to the settings on the Options, Layout, and Appearance tabs. You can find details about the widget's settings in the Settings section below.
- In the widget editor, select Update to apply your changes or Cancel to discard them.
- At the bottom of your page, space, or dashboard, select Publish or Save as Draft to save your changes.
Enter a title for the widget. The title appears as a heading above the widget's contents. You should use the title to provide context to the widget and better structure a page's content by clearly denoting different sections.
When entering a title, you do so only for your currently selected language. If your digital workplace supports multiple languages, you should select Translation and enter a title for each supported language.
This field can contain a maximum of 140 characters.
Enter a description for the widget. The description appears between the title and the widget's contents. You can use this text to provide information to users about the widget.
When entering a description, you do so only for your currently selected language. If your digital workplace supports multiple languages, you should select Translation and enter a description for each supported language.
|Number of results||Enter how many spaces to list in the widget. You must enter a value between 1 and 99.|
|Truncate title||Enter how many characters of a space's name are displayed.|
|Truncate description||Enter how many characters of a space's description are displayed.|
|Show Description||Select to display space descriptions.|
|Class||Enter CSS class selectors to provide additional styling to the widget. For more information, see Applying custom CSS to widgets.|
|Height||Select the height of the widget. Options include:
Your digital workplace's theme overwrites many of the settings on the Appearance tab. However, the settings listed above are usable.