Use the WYSIWYG editor to insert audio files from a folder channel in your digital workplace into your content.
Sections in this article:
Your members must have access to the source audio file to see the player. For an audio file in a folder channel of your digital workplace, the audio file's access rules determine who can view it.
Inserting an audio file from a folder channel
While you are creating content in the WYSIWYG editor:
- In a separate browser tab, go to your digital workplace and upload the audio file. For steps on how to add a file to a folder channel, see Adding files to folder channel.
- After uploading the audio file, go to it.
- Below the file preview, select Embed.
- Copy the embed code.
- Back in the WYSIWYG editor, select More Misc followed by Code View.
- Locate where you want to place the audio player, and then paste the embed code you copied in step 3.
- Select Code View again to return to the regular view.