Updating your profile photo
Your profile photo is featured prominently in all your digital workplace contributions. Other users will rely on it to quickly recognize who a poster is, or to be able to correctly identify you in an upcoming meeting. Because of this, it is important that you keep this photo up to date.
How to update your profile photo
- Select your name on the Userbar.
- Select Profile.
- On the Profile tab, select Edit Profile.
- Select the Photo link located underneath Edit Profile - Personal to navigate to the photo upload page.
- Drag and drop your profile image into the provided box. You can also select Browse to search for an image on your computer.
- For best results, use an image that is square, a PNG file, and is less than 10MB in size.
- GIF image files will animate if uploaded as your profile photo.
- Select Save.