Sections in this article:
To integrate Zapier workflows into your Igloo, the following is required from the end-user:
- Subscription to Zapier (paid service)
- Contact Developer Relations to be placed in the beta program and receive an Igloo API key & password
Available Igloo workflows
The following Igloo actions are available with Zapier at this time:
- Create a blog article
- Update a blog article
- Create a microblog post
- Update a microblog post
- Search for a blog article
- Search for a wiki article
- Search for a microblog post
- Search for a user by name
- Search for a user by email
- Create a task
- Update a user
- Create a user
- Create a wiki article
- Update a wiki article
Creating a Zap
Refer to Zapier's instructions for the basics regarding the creation of Zaps.
When creating a Zap that uses an Igloo workflow, you will be prompted to create/select a connected account for your digital workplace. This connection requires the following information:
- Username: Enter your Igloo Authentication username.
- Password: Enter your Igloo Authentication password.
- Application ID: Enter the Igloo API Key that the Developer Relations team provided you with.
- Application Password: Enter the Igloo API Key Password that the Developer Relations team provided you with.
- Igloo Community URL: Enter your digital workplace's URL. For example: customercare.igloosoftware.com.
For an example of a zap that publishes content between digital workplaces, see Using Zapier to publish content between digital workplaces.