The Recognition Center Plus My Rank widget is a part of the Recognition Center Plus module. It displays the currently logged-in user's position in the leaderboard and the number of recognitions that they have received since the start date set in the configuration.
Sections in this article:
Considerations and caveats
Recognition Center Plus set up: Before using this widget, ensure that you have set up the following components of a Recognition Center:
- Submissions Blog Channel
- Icon styling: The icons in this widget cannot be customized. As a result, their color and style are not changeable.
- Place an Integrations widget on a page or space. For more information, see Placing and setting up a widget.
- Select the placed widget's Edit button.
- Under Integration Library, select Recognition Center Plus.
- Select the Recognition Center Plus My Rank Widget from the library.
- Review and make changes to the settings on the Options and Appearance tabs. You can find details about the widget's settings in the Settings section below.
- In the widget editor, select Update to apply your changes or Cancel to discard them.
- At the bottom of your page, space, or dashboard, select Publish or Save as Draft to save your changes.
Enter a title for the widget. The title appears as a heading above the widget's contents. You should use the title to provide context to the widget and better structure a page's content by clearly denoting different sections.
When entering a title, you do so only for your currently selected language. If your digital workplace supports multiple languages, you should select Translation and enter a title for each supported language.
This field can contain a maximum of 140 characters.
Enter the URL of a location in your digital workplace. If the widget has a title, users who select it will go to this location. Whether you enter the link as a relative URL or an absolute URL does not matter, it will convert to an absolute URL the next time you edit the widget.
This field can contain a maximum of 2,083 characters.
Enter a description for the widget. The description appears between the title and the widget's contents. You can use this text to provide information to users about the widget.
When entering a description, you do so only for your currently selected language. If your digital workplace supports multiple languages, you should select Translation and enter a description for each supported language.
Enter the URL of the blog channel where users create recognition posts. The widget will source post information from this channel.
This URL must be relative to the root URL of your digital workplace.
|Period Starting Date||
Enter the start date of your reporting period. Posts before this date will not be used to calculate the information in this widget. Use the format MM/DD/YYYY.
If this field is left blank, no results will be shown.
||Enter CSS class selectors to provide additional styling to the widget. For more information, see Applying custom CSS to widgets.|
||Select the height of the widget.
The default value is Auto (leftmost slider position) scales the widget's height to fit its contents. You can use the slider to set a fixed height between 50px to 600px in increments of 50px.
Selecting a height less than what is needed to display its contents results in the widget having a vertical scrollbar.
Your digital workplace's theme overwrites many of the settings on the Appearance tab. However, the settings listed above are usable.