Use the One-Third Row enhancement to provide an alternative way of displaying two widgets in the same row. With this enhancement, you can have a widget occupy 75% of the available page width while the other widget occupies the remaining 25% of the page's width. When configuring a page, you can have the row be either 75%/25% or 25%/75%.
In addition the classes that determine how widgets will appear in a row, this enhancement also comes with a class that can be used to adds a semi-transparent background widgets.
To request this enhancement, please complete and submit an Enhancement Request Form.
Considerations and caveats
- The affects of this enhancement are not visible when editing a page.
- Some widgets do not display well in a narrow column.
- At low screen widths, these widgets will be stacked. In this orientation the widget that was on the left will now be above the other widget.
How to use this enhancement
Please refer to your digital workplace's Style page for information on using this enhancement.