Prevent users from receiving any type of notification from your digital workplace. This can be useful when you are restructuring your digital workplace or moving large amounts of content as it prevents users from being sent notification messages that can result from these projects.
Who can do this
- Workplace administrators
Considerations and caveats
- Calendar RSVPs: Notifications related to event attendance are sent out even if notifications are turned off.
How to turn off notifications
- Select Control Panel.
- Under Settings, select Global Settings.
- Find the Notifications setting.
- Uncheck Enable email notifications throughout the entire site.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save.