People Directory - Features
- Find people, expertise and skills; discover team members in other office locations; create connections with like-minded peers.
- View members by online status, name or join date, or sort by the group or department they belong to.
- Search for any member in a community using full text search; use the alphabetic tool to find users by last name quickly and easily.
- Change the name of the directory to suit the type of network, for example "Class List" for a classroom or "Employees" for a business.
- View a member’s recent contributions, such as blogs, forum posts, documents, photos, and more.
Clicking on the people directory will open a view of all the members of your Igloo Community (Fig. 1.1)
(Fig. 1.1) Members of the community sorted alphabetically by last name.
Clicking on a member will show their Biography and Activity on the Igloo (Fig. 1.2)
(Fig. 1.2) Detailed view of the user's profile showing their activity inside the Igloo
Search for a member
You can search or browse the directory using full-text search (Fig. 1.3)
(Fig. 1.3) Search dialog in the people directory
In addition, you can use the Sort by: feature (Fig. 1.4) to sort the people directory by Last Name: A-Z, Online Status, or Newest Members.
(Fig. 1.4) Use this tool to sort members inside the directory
Search for a specific expertise, hobby, or interest
Enter keywords in the Search bar. The results will show any employees who have this expertise, hobby or interest listed in their profile (Fig. 1.5)
(Fig. 1.5) Search result returns a member with a matching interest