Pages - Features
- Administrators have access to a collection of application widgets which allow authorized members to select, drag and drop, configure and populate community Pages.
- Pages can be set to public or private.
- Pages can be organized into 1, 2 or 3 columns.
- Authorized members can "Save as Draft", review previous versions and "Publish" Pages when complete.
Create a page
Click on Site Manager under Presentation inside the Control Panel (Fig. 1.1)
(Fig. 1.1) Site Manager is located under Presentation
Click on the + Add button and select Page (Fig. 1.2)
(Fig. 1.2) Add a page to your Igloo
Access a page
There are three methods to access a page:
- Through the navigation menu
- Typing the URL in the web browser's address bar
- By opening the Control Panel and selecting Site Manager under Presentation