Forums - Features
- Built for every situation: discussions, questions, ideation, or issue reporting.
- Topics can be added easily using the WYSIWYG Editor and published to a channel.
- Filter posts by type, date or most recent to find exactly what you're looking for.
- Follow a forum topic or channel and receive instant updates of new posts or replies.
- Give feedback by categorizing a reply as "Best answer," or rate them with Likes.
Post a new topic
Click Add a topic on your forum page (Fig. 1.1)
(Fig. 1.1) Press the Add a topic button to create a new forum post
Create a Title, and use the WYSIWIG Editor to format your text and make it more engaging (Fig. 1.2)
(Fig. 1.2) Click Publish to post your new forum topic
Edit an existing topic
Once inside the topic, click on the Actions menu and select Edit (Fig. 2.1)
(Fig. 1.2) Edit the forum post
Reply to an existing topic
Enter your reply in the Post a reply box below the forum topic, and press Post Reply (Fig. 1.3)
(Fig. 1.3) Reply to a forum post