Drafts - Features
- When editing a file, the creator can choose the option Save as Draft. This saves the file in draft mode, and does not publish the file live to the site.
- The creator of the file can add additional authors to review and add versions to the draft.
- Collaborators can send notes to each other during the editing process.
- A Preview option is available to view the final version before publishing live to the site.
- All versions or changes are stored during the process in the Igloo platform.
- Once the file is finished, author(s) can publish the file to the site.
Save a draft
As an example, create a blog article by pressing + Add an article (Fig. 1.1)
(Fig. 1.1) Create a blog article
Once complete, click Save as Draft (Fig. 1.2)
(Fig. 1.2) Located at the bottom of all content creation pages, clicking this will allow you to save your work without publishing it
Click on To dos in the upper-left-hand portion of the Userbar, and select Drafts (Fig. 2.1)
(Fig. 2.1) Drafts are located in your To dos
Click on the down arrow icon to the left of your draft blog article to expose more options (Fig. 2.2)
(Fig. 2.2) Manage your drafts from this view
Here you can Edit, Publish, or Delete the article.
You may add a note to the draft by filling out the Note: field and pressing Add Note.
Pressing Send to allows you to forward the draft to another member of the community.