Comments - Features
- Comment on any type of content in order to share progress, solicit feedback and garner approvals.
- Members can use the WYSIWYG Editor, spell check, attachments, and formatting when posting a comment.
- Community Administrators can turn commenting on or off. Also, comments can be moderated so they must be approved before they are published live on the site.
- Comments can be edited in a 7 minute window after posting (to correct small typos and errors.)
- Find any comment using full text search.
Add a comment
Type text into the WYSIWIG Editor, and use it to make any style edits or add attachments. When you're done, press Post Comment (Fig. 1.1)
(Fig. 1.1) Universal WYSIWIG editor that appears across the Igloo is also used to post comments and replies