Pages - Configuration
Edit a page
To access administrative options of a page in the Igloo, click on the Action Button of the page and select Edit (Fig. 1.1)
(Fig. 1.1) Page action menu items
The primary function of a page is to deliver content through widgets, which can be dragged & dropped from Add Widgets into the blue grid area below (Fig. 1.2)
Click here to read more about widgets.
(Fig 1.2) Editing a page is where an administrator can add/remove Widgets, and set page-specific options
- Change the name of the page. The name change will reflect in the primary navigation of the Igloo, as well as the title bar of the web browser.
- Change the pathname of the page.
Hide from navigation
- Provides a way to hide the Page from the primary navigation without using the Site Manager.
Show sub navigation
- This will make child items of the page, such as other pages, calendars, or wikis, appear as sub-menu items on the primary navigation. This option only appears for pages at the root level of a community.
Set as template
- This Page will be used as a template when new pages are created.