Control Panel - Configuration
Access the control panel
Click on the gear icon in the upper-right-hand corner of the Userbar (Fig. 1.1)
(Fig. 1.1) The gear icon provides access to the control panel
Control panel options
Where applicable, click the links below to find in-depth documentation of the settings offered under the six sub-sections of the control panel (Fig. 2.1)
(Fig. 2.1) Six sections of the control panel
- Public Activity - Enable anonymous commenting throughout the entire Igloo.
- Trash Can - Recover recently deleted items.
- Online Status - Create custom online statuses based on the four states.
- Manage Archive - Review queued-for-archive items, archived items, and archive polices.
- Appearance - Edit the entire layout of the Igloo using the Theme Library or Advanced Theme Editor.
- Footer - Edit the Igloo's Footer, which is visible at the bottom of every page.
- Site Manager - Add or remove pages to the Igloo, and re-arrange the order they appear in the navigation menu.
- Manage Members - Perform administrative tasks related to members of your Igloo.
- Manage Groups - Add, remove, or create groups, and manage which members belong to them.
- Invitations - Invite members to join your Igloo, and create a custom welcome message.
- Points and Status - Configure a gamification scheme for your Igloo, based on points and contributor status levels.
- Public Registration - Open your Igloo to the public, and manage related settings.
- Sign In Settings - Allow users to reset a forgotten password, and enable login session keepalive.
- Google Analytics - Configure Google Analytics for your Igloo.
- <meta> Tags - Add HTML <meta> code to your Igloo.
- URL Shortcuts - Add custom URLs to shorten the length of deep links.
- Global Settings - Enable or disable Igloo features site-wide.
- Public/Private Access - Open up all pages to public view, and change the way public users can register.
- Manage Labels - Create a group labels for content created on the Igloo.
- Community Details - Change the name of your community.
- Social Media Sites - Enable social link sharing throughout the Igloo.
- Localization - Set the time zone and first day of the week.
- Igloo Support - Link to our Support Site, where you will find the technical documentation for all of the Igloo's features and functionality.
- Report Bug - Link to our bug submission form.
- Request Feature - Submit an idea for new features and functionality.