Files - Advanced
Obtaining a GUID
To obtain the GUID of a folder or file, use a web browser's development tools to "inspect" the action button next to any folder or file (Fig. 1.1)
(Fig. 1.1) Inspect the action button element to expose the GUID
Copy & paste the GUID as text from the web browser's developer tools (Fig. 1.2)
(Fig. 1.2) The GUID of the filer or folder can be copied as text from here
- Files and folders can also be downloaded the by clicking on the downward arrow icon, located in the column named Size
- The folder hierarchy is limited to 100 items, allowing a maximum of 99 sub-folders.
- Documents with any form of security, such as a password-protected PDF, cannot be previewed.
- Users with full access to a single file will see the Bulk Delete option for the entire folder, but the action will only delete the files they have access to.
- Write acess is required to upload a file through email