On Tuesday May 25th, 2010 IGLOO released a number of issue resolutions...please see article for full details.
Below is a summary of the issues resolved with yesterday's patch release...
Internet Explorer (IE):
- Users will now able to change their passwords in IE (either through the 'Forgot Your Password' link or through editing their Login Settings)
- Replying to an internal message will only create one post
- Users can now send messages to other members using the "Send a Message" functionality
- Calendar widget will now display upcoming events (even after edit)
- Search widget will now display results if configured for a Group Space