IGLOO preformed an upgrade on Saturday February 28, 2009 around 11:00 PM EST. As a result of those upgrades there are a few technical issues that we are working on.
We consider these high priorities and will be releasing a fixfor them today.
- Join registration process
- Form is missing captcha field and therefore notsubmitting
- This issue will only affect communities using the Join Nowfeature
- Workaround: Contact users who have requested toJoin and invite them to your community
- Workarea folder inline rename not working
- Workaround: You are still able to rename yourfolder using Action Button> Edit
- While sending invitations 'More Groups' link isn't working
- Workaround: after your invitation has beenaccepted, you can assign that member to the appropriate groups
- French accents not respected in Navigation, they are replacedwith a question mark
- This does not affect content - only navigation and folders
- Workaround: None available at this time, will befixed shortly
We apologize for any inconvenience these issues may be causingand are working to address them as quickly as possible.
Please post your comments and feedback below. Not already amember, click Join Now in the navigation to become one.