Summary: Some more bug stomping is happening this week. Here’s a list of the top 6 fixes we’re introducing in the October 24 release.
Last week, we warned you about undead updates, spooky upgrades and creepy bug fixes coming your way. Today is the day where we squash those bugs.
There are a number of little updates and fixes that you've requested, covering features across the platform. Here is the list of the top 6 fixes in our pre-Halloween release:
- Profile pictures: All of your beautiful faces will appear once more in the member area and on profile cards, as we cleaned up an error that was causing some images to fail on upload or display.
- Sorting groups or spaces: A list of groups or spaces appears in a number of different areas: membership management, access controls and broadcast. These lists will now display in alphabetical order, making it easier to browse options.
- Forum filtering: In some cases, selecting a filtering option within the forum would not save. This is now fixed, so when you check off an option like "propose an idea" or "report an issue" the categorization will appear.
- Space administration: The gear icon - which provides access to the space control panel - has returned and the word "administration" will no longer appear. We also cleaned-up an error that was impacting how the control panel displayed.
- Igloo mobile: A user experience issue with space navigation (the hamburger menu) has been addressed, so that the menu expands and displays content correctly when using the mobile app and responsive design.
- Recurring events: There were a couple of small bugs with recurring events. One was preventing more than one task from being created in a recurring event, so we have updated this and the "create task" button is now fully functional.
Secondly, rescheduling a series of events was preventing modifications to the attendee list. This has been fixed and all changes will now be saved.
Finally, if you edited the date of a recurring event, it was displayed incorrectly in the calendar channel feed. The calendar channel feed now recognizes the new date and will display all edits as an upcoming event
Lots of little tweaks here, but hopefully some things that will make your Igloo experience even better. As always, if you have any questions about a bug that you've submitted or how we will prioritize future bug stomps, let us know in the comments below.