A sneak peek at some of the product updates and new features that will be released to all communities in the coming weeks!
Next month IGLOO will be updating all communities with several exciting new features. This release focuses on providing usability enhancements, improvements and an overall better experience using your community - for both administrators and end-users. We have distributed our new features and updates across our key product areas: content management, collaboration, social networking and web publishing. In this way, there is something that will benefit everyone - whether you mainly use your community for content management, reading blogs, collaborating with colleagues and customers or any of the many other uses for our IGLOO communities.
Here's a sneak peak at some of the enhancements coming soon:
- An updated, cleaner look. The blogs, wiki, documents and gallery applications all received a face lift this release. When working in these areas you'll notice a cleaner, more organized interface along with many great new features to help you enhance the way you work.
- Get your calendar up to date. It's now simple and quick to export an event from your community into your favourite calendar application such as MS Outlook, Google Calendar or Apple iCal.
- Get more information in your Group Spaces. Group Spaces may be relatively new, but they keep improving! You can now add pages within your Group Space and customize them using widgets. Please contact Sales to find out how to add more Group Spaces to your community.
- Easy access to your message centre. Your user bar has been updated to allow you to quickly preview and access your messages from this area. You can also quickly compose a message to send to one or more other community members, making it easier to collaborate wherever you are in your community.
- Broadcast…EVERYTHING. The feature that you've loved with blogs has been extended to all objects in the community. Now you can notify your membership or colleagues of an important document, upcoming event or a new wiki page using the broadcast feature effortlessly.
These teasers are just the start of the features we are bringing to you in our next release. Make sure you are subscribed to the Product News channel in the Customer Care Community to learn more about these exciting features and release updates as they become available.