Currently in development
This release is scheduled for July 30th, 2011.
Internet Explorer 9 Support
- We will offically be support Internet Explorer 9 and Google's Chrome as of this release
- We will start phasing out support for Internet Explorer 7 as new features are introduced in future releases after this
- Ability to moderate content for the community. This allows communities to set moderators for forums and blogs. This allows them to control and monitor user content to ensure best practices are used. Moderation will be available for purchase from the Professional services team, for more information please contact your account manager.
2. Auto Subscribe for Groups (Daily Digest):
- Ability to auto subscribe new members to content in the community. Provide a choice between all, blogs, forums, wiki, events, documents, group spaces. This would allow community administrators to set a group to be subscribed to Forums, Blogs and Wikis then select that group as part of invitation. The frequency should default to daily (daily digest) with ability to choose other. User should be able to adjust frequency per item and also opt out.
3. Anonymous Commenting:
- Allow unauthenticated users to comment on content using a simple form i.e. First Name, Last Name, Email address, Captcha, Comment box. This would be enabled at the object level by the creator. "Quick registration" commenting.
4. People Search:
- Ability to search for Personal Profiles as a filter in the search. Also a filter option to show all content authored or modified by a specific member.
5. Search Attachments:
- Ensure attachments return in search results and add ability to filter results by attachment.
6. Enhance Add Files:
- Ability to add a description & labels during upload of a document.
7. Forum Channel of Specific Type
- Ability to set a channel to only one type of forum topic. This will allow users to create a forum specifically for Ask a Question, or Start a discussion only.
8. Rating on Comments/Replies
- Ability to rate comments/replies (no movement up or down based on value).