Igloo Launches New Developer Program with Support for Themes, Integrations, Applications, and Automation.
Today’s digital workplace is a rich, diverse and ever-changing environment. To remain at the heart of this ecosystem, Igloo announced the immediate availability of its Developer Program. With the Igloo Development Framework and SDK, customers can evolve their digital destinations to adapt to the changing needs and preferences of employees and the business, and can interoperate with established systems of record, best-of-breed apps, and a whole new realm of internet-enabled things.
Designed to enable and support customers in pursuing deeper integration, customization, branding, and automation, the program centers around the new Igloo Development Framework and Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Integrations – a scalable solution for building integration widgets or web applications that can be added to any Igloo page via the drag-and-drop widget carousel and easily configured by workplace managers.
- Themes – design custom global CSS themes that are hosted in an Igloo provided repo and made available through your Igloo Theme Library.
- Automation – incorporate your custom workflows using popular iPaaS (integration platform as a service) solutions – such as Zapier, and Built.io Flow – or work with your preferred Enterprise Service Bus and on-premises solutions.
- Applications – a robust and flexible solution for building custom web applications using the HTML content widget. Everything is possible: from a simple world clock, to embedded 3D graphics.
- Tools – quickly and easily deploy custom integration widgets and themes to an Igloo provided repo using our CLI tooling.
- APIs - a robust set of REST APIs allow you to bypass the Igloo interface and perform most actions on the Igloo platform programmatically
- Documentation – comprehensive documentation, including code samples, tutorials, best-practices, and advanced properties for developers.
- Support community - an open and collaborative space for developers to engage with each other and the Igloo Developer Support team
We’re proud to support you through the process of building, deploying, and maintaining custom integrations, themes, embedded applications, and workflow automations – as well as the use of our APIs and tooling. Igloo Developer Support is available as part of Gold and Platinum support services, or it can be added as a standalone package. Speak with your Igloo representative or Contact Us to learn more.
We couldn’t be more excited to support customers with this new program. With over 1 billion monthly interactions surpassed, and no end in sight to the explosive growth of the Igloo platform, these tools will allow you to build the future of digital workplace solutions.
To learn more and get started, visit developers.igloosoftware.com.