Below is a description of enhancements added to the IGLOO online community suite.
We're pleased to announce the following productenhancements:
- User Bar
Upgrade and Release Details
1. Blogs: For usability and clarity we haverepositioned Blogs as "Channels". This change in terminology willaffect related actions, including the following:
- Starting a blog is now "Add Channel"
- Adding an article to the selected channel remains "AddArticle"
2. Subscriptions: Now display a summary in the emailnotification to provide more detailed information about thearticle, document or item subscribed to. The summary is capped at250 characters.
3. User Bar: Again, for usability and clarity, wehave separated Your Name from the actions (signing in or out) andquick links (Messages) in the User Bar.
4. RSS: We've added dates to our RSS feeds and madethem more compatible with the popular readers available today.
You can select to edit your profile in two places in the IGLOOsuite:
- In the Profile Tab (when it's active)
- Under your profile picture